Saturday, December 17, 2011

Seasonal Giving-Moshi Anyone? Part 1

 Ah, the season of giving is here. Is Christmas really only a week away? Yikes. I've realized this season I really don't want as much as I thought I might. The "wants" have seemed to have dwindled a little and I happy to have a surprised contentment in that I really don't need all that I want, or could want. Wait! There's a difference between want and need? Yes! Even though I have to remind myself this at times....or more.  


Still, I've already been given a surprise gift from my husband this season. It's a gift for me/a little more peace of mind for him kinda gift. This is what it was:

Moshi mean's hello
It's a moshi moshi retro pop handset for my iphone. Pepto pink and all. Beside's being cool and retro and  pink, the main reason why I got it is because of this:

 Eliminates up to 99 percentage of the radiation absorbed compared to a direct use of mobile phones (taken from amazon's website)

This is my husband's peace of mind in action. I have a tendency to forget to put on my headset. 

I have to admit I use this a lot. And I have seriously contemplated putting it in my purse so I can use it while I'm out and about.  I missed the cradling this handset gives between the chin and shoulder when I use it. Way more comfort. So, thank you Hubby! Though I kinda get warped into the 80's every time I'm on it. And yes, even my husband has used it. I should take a picture for proof. It just proves that peace of mind is colorblind.

Has anyone else seen this handset before? More importantly, does anyone have and use it? What color do you have?

Wait! I have more to say about seasonal giving....but I will say it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear your thoughts, idea's, questions, and opinions. I reserve the right to delete any comments that are tasteless or has nothing to do with the post topic (spam).